Nuketown Zombie Map
Do you like zombie maps? Perhaps you like survival games in Minecraft? Do you like Call of Duty and playing multiplayer maps? If you like the idea of fighting waves of zombies in Minecraft, you have come to the right place! Welcome to the Nuketown Zombie Map for Minecraft! The idea is pretty simple, you are send to survive waves of zombies in Nuketown. Nuketown is a famous map from the Call of Duty games. I would guess that it is probably the most popular map in the games. Check out a screen shot and some more information below!
- Survive as long as you can in the zombie filled map of Nuketown.
- In order to win you must survive nine waves of zombies.
- Cannot break blocks.
- Cannot take eggs from dispensers.
- Put render distance on far (so redstone works well).
- Put your difficulty on easy.
- Wave indicator will stop after the ninth round but zombies will continue to spawn.
If you want to explore Hyrule in a Minecraft setting, this is one of the best ways to do that! Be sure to download and install the Nuketown Zombie Map for Minecraft!
Nuketown Zombie Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Based on Nuketown in Call of Duty
- Hidden chests with items.
- Easter eggs.
- Wave indicator and music indicator.
Nuketown Zombie Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
Pros: This is a zombie survival / wave mini game build in Minecraft. This was made by PixelEngineer so you know its built well!
Cons: If you are looking for a map you can really explore, this is not the map for you. This is a cool mini game built in Minecraft and nothing more!
Nuketown Zombie Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Nuketown Zombie Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called Saves inside
- Unzip the Nuketown Zombie Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 file
- Place the map folder into the Saves folder.
- Run Minecraft and choose the Nuketown Zombie Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 from your saves.
- Follow on screen instructions for how to play the map and you are ready!