If you play Minecraft frequently, you\’d realize that sometimes all the textures can be a bit hard on your eyes, making playing uncomfortable. Some people would just go out and get any texture pack, but those seem to make the game equally or even more uncomfortable to look at. If you\’re looking for a texture pack with smooth, straight lines, and with no harsh colors, the oCd Texture pack is the one for you! This texture pack is made by disco_, a very popular map maker among the Minecraft community. His maps never dissapoint, and now, neither do his texture packs!
This texture pack is great for anyone looking to make their game look more organized, easier on their eyes, and still have a great Minecraft experience without all the harsh colors, noise, etc. The resolution is also 16×16, so you don\’t have to download Optifine or MCPatcher to use this pack! All angles are 90°, so nothing will look out of order or awkward in your world. Without a doubt, this texture pack can turn anyone\’s Minecraft into a simple, smooth, defined, but yet elegant experience.
oCd Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- 16×16 Resolution
- Easy on the eyes
- No noise
- No harsh colors
- All 90° angles
- All even spacing
- Made by a very trusted creator in the Minecraft community, disco_
oCd Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Pros: No noise, harsh colors, and everything is 90° and evenly spaced. Also, made by disco_!
- Cons: Some people might not like the simplified look of this pack. Also, some people might not like the low resolution of 16×16.
How to Install oCd Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Texture Pack
- Go to your Start menu and search \”%appdata%\” without the quotes
- Navigate to .minecraft>resourcepacks
- Drag and Drop the texture pack file into the resource packs folder
- Enjoy your new smooth, defined, oCd Minecraft