If you play Minecraft and ever want something that looks less cartoon like, perhaps more real and higher definition than it is currently then you might want to check out Omega Craft texture pack! This pack contains some very high resolution textures which are 128 by 128, giving it a much bigger size to work with and much more detailed blocks! When you first install this pack and you roam around, traveling through the meadows and you take a gander at the lush greenery, it really makes it look more intense and full of life. The grass and plants just feel more natural, so this texture pack is perfect for anyone making a map they want to look really pretty. Even the bricks, wood and stone textures look really great with more detail that you can easily fit in the larger pixel area, and gives your homes a really picturesque look to them! Most of the items are changed into a 128 by 128 resolution, so everything looks less like a cartoon and more like real life!
If you want a higher resolution and nice looking texture pack to make your Minecraft world really come alive and look fantastic, then Omega Craft texture pack is a must download right away!
Omega Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Photo realistic textures
- Amazingly high definition at 128 by 128
Omega Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with current Minecraft version
- Added more HD textures
How to Install Omega Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and run MCPatcherHD and enable HD textures and also Better Skies (or use Optifine)
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Texturepacks
- Place the entire file of Omega Craft Texture Pack zip inside
- Run minecraft and choose the Omega Craft Texture Pack and you are ready to play