One Block Survival Challenge Map
One Block Survival Challenge Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
Typically Minecrafts map makers take a long time to focus on the aesthetics of the map. They really strive to create beautiful landscapes with dazzling structures and memorising scenery! But what If I told you there was a map that did not conform to these guidelines, but instead was there to tempt and challenge the player? The ‘One Block Survival’ map is completely unique in its design and is the first of its kind. It is a brilliant and reliant way of testing the true skill and knowledge of Minecraft player, but what exactly is it?
One Block Survival Challenge Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- The player is spawned in a completely baron and empty world. The only thing which you are placed upon and around is one block of bedrock.
- If you fall from this block, you are dead. In front of you is a chest which contains items including: Ice, A bucket of lava and water, 26 blocks of dirt, 2 saplings, sugar cane, and one bone.
- The primary aim is so make it across the other cobblestone structure, where you will have some breathing room but challenges are also rewarded!
- Some of the more exciting challenges include: Grow a tree, Build a farm, Craft a bed, Make a giant mushroom and grow jungle trees.
One Block Survival Challenge Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Positives and Negatives
PROS: It is very rare in Minecraft that you strategically challenged. Everything you know about Minecraft will come in handy with this map, and you will need all of your wit and intelligence on hand to complete the set-out challenges. This map is fully updated to Minecraft 1.5.1 and is available to server multiple player and client single player.
CONS: Perhaps the only negative with this map is that is may indeed make you want to die.. You can imagine the frustration.
How to Install One Block Survival Challenge Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Simply download the latest and up to date version of this map.
- Drag the downloaded map folder into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft.jar