Have been looking for simple texture packs but even the simplest texture pack is not simple enough? Well, then, you are on the right page. You are about to discover the most amazingly simple texture pack in the Minecraft history.
The OneCraft Texture Pack, as you can tell from my earlier description, is the simplest texture pack you will ever find in any forum. It’s a texture pack that should stand directly beside the concept of simplicity. It’s too simple! There are no other descriptions. The texture pack is it as itself. More words will just ruin the texture pack’s uniqueness. Just read on for more information and try the texture pack for yourself.
OneCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Feature
- The resolution of the texture pack is 1×1.
- The texture pack will make the Minecraft world look simpler than the simplest texture pack there is in any forum.
OneCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
If you have been loving simple texture packs, this one will definitely win your heart. The level of simplicity of this texture pack is superior than any other. The completely simple looking Minecraft world will surely become very new to everyone and give a very decent experience.
As I’ve mentioned, the texture pack’s resolution is 1×1. It’s absolutely down at the bottom. You should not expect any smooth and silky views. Everything will be rigid and sharp. If you like the HD textures, this one is not on your list.
OneCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- The texture pack has been updated for Minecraft version 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
How to Install Onecraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the texture pack file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Move the downloaded zip file into the “texturepacks” folder.