The Ore Dimensions Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 is a new mod by the developer ‘The_Kurta3’. This mod creates a specific dimension of each of the ores in Minecraft. In this dimension, which you can only access by portal, you will find unlimited amounts of the resource. Some people might think that this is a little overpowered, but I could not disagree more. The portals can only be lit with the correct flint and steel. And it just so happens that the flint and steel for most dimensions are valuable to make.
Ore Dimensions Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features!
- This mod adds dimensions for the following ores: Coal, Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Redstone, Lapis and Quartz!
- Each of the dimensions contains unlimited amounts of the ore.
- The value of the lighter depends on the value of the ore.
- For example. To access the Diamond Dimension you need a Wither head, three diamond blocks and two gold blocks.
How to use the Ore Dimensions Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- To use the Ore Dimensions, simply download and install with Minecraft Forge. Then, load up your game and save your most valuable items. Then craft the lighter to your desired dimension and enter the portal!
Ore Dimensions Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons!
- This mod is a very good idea, but I do think the lighters are still to cheap for some ores.
- This mod is fully updated to Minecraft 1.6.4.
- It can be installed for both client or server.
- There are currently no faults with this mod.
Ore Dimensions Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this mod added the Lapis Lazuli Dimension and updated to Minecraft 1.6.4.
How to install the Ore Dimensions Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4!
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Ore Dimensions Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!