The Ornate 5 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a very cool looking project made by the creator ‘babbajagga’ that focuses on the darker side of Minecraft. This texture pack is one of the best that I have personally seen all year, and you are missing out if you do not go and get it right away. This pack fixates on the darker, intricate side of textures and almost looks medieval at times. I strongly suggest that you should download this pack because why shouldn’t you? It is one of the best packs I’ve seen all year.
Ornate 5 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features!
- This pack is very high quality and is actually a 64×64. All of the textures are dark, but but delicate in design. My personal favorite is the armor, it looks awesome!
- Another of my highlights while viewing this texture pack were the paintings, they are very realistic and probably the best Minecraft art I have ever seen!
Ornate 5 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
- This texture pack works with other installs such as OptiFine, MCPATCHER and even RandoMob!
- This pack is constantly being updated by a very good creator who manages the Ornate 5 pack very well indeed!
- There are no bad things about this pack, it is simply just too good not to download!
Ornate 5 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this texture pack added textures for the new 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 items, including Hay bales and Hardened clay!
How to install the Ornate 5 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of MCPATCHER.
- You can use OptiFine if you want, but MCPATCHER is recommended!
- Next, download the Ornate 5 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 and drag and drop the .zip files here: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks!
- Next, open your Minecraft main menu, select the texture pack and load up your game!