Ovo’s Rustic Redemption Resource Pack basically adds up new creepers and repeaters, the texture pack also upgrade the environment of the minecraft world that actually make it looks better (even though minecraft was in pixels). This texture pack was also designed to enhance the blocks in minecraft to make it look more real than the original (more shadow effects and glowing effects). So basically this texture pack just push this game to the other level which is way better than the original ones.
Ovo’s Rustic Redemption Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Features
- Grasses technically look better (don’t ask why, it just looks better)
- The pixels got realistic (yes realistic…)
- The woods are upgraded and made into a *better* wood.
- The stones looks harder than normal…
- The wools also looks softer than normal…
conclusion, all of them got better, I could say this is an evolution of a pixel game.
How to Install Ovo’s Rustic Redemption Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download MCPatcher or Optifine
- Go start
- Type “%appdata%”
- Go in the folder .minecraft
- Then press the “Resource Pack” folder
- Drag and drop the zipped file
I would like to say thanks to “Ovo” because he created this mod in order to evolve our pixel game way more, and one more thing… you got an epic name man >.o