The Paintball Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a mod that adds in several functions and features that accurately recreate the much loved and adored pass time of ‘Paintballing’. This mod is created by developer ‘IKinx’ and is very professionally created and polished! This mod adds in things such as armor sets, different types of guns, flags and paintball pellets! I strongly recommend that you download this mod if you want to have fun with friends, or even on solo killing mobs and creatures!
Paintball Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features
- All of the amour sets are created in the same way as all other amour sets, except with colored wool to determine what armor color you desire!
- You can create a team flag for your team by combining sticks, colored wool and three blocks of stone!
- You can create guns for your team with iron, pellets and sticks! Health packs can be created with blocks of colored wool and an apple!
- You can also create a frag grenade paintball style with iron and pellets!
Paintball Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Recipes
Paintball Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This mod offers a wide range of custom crafting abilities, such as choosing your team colours by simply swapping out a colored wool with a different color! This mod features a wide extensive range of features that you will never ever get bored of this mod. You can easily install this on client or server and is updated to Minecraft 1.5.2.
NEGATIVES: This mod simply does not have any faults, it is a wide ranged solid, and compact modification!
How to Install Paintball Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE UNIVERSAL!
- Next, you need to download the Universal Files pack and then download the Paintball Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Extract the .zip files and drag and drop them into ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- PLAY PAINTBALL!
You can now play paintball against your friends, even on the custom maps made by the publisher of the mod. The 4 weapons have different levels of damage, and the sniper even has a scope, quick scoping in Minecraft.