If you are a fan of dinosaurs and your biggest wish is to see them walking about the Minecraft world, then I think that I have found just the right modification for you! The PaleoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.6.4 adds several realistic looking dinosaurs to Minecraft, including the likes of the ‘Dimorphodon and the Baryonyx. All dinosaurs have well textured models and overall this looks like a well made mod!
PaleoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- The ‘Dromaeosaurus’ behaves similarly to wolves, they are tamable with raw meat, will attack small mobs like chickens feature an pack aggressive mentality!
- The ‘Dimorphodon’ behaves similarly to bats and will sometimes land on the ground, however they cannot move once on the ground.
- The ‘Baryonyx’ tends to stay closer to the waters edge and hunts fish, he can then drop this fish for you to steal!
- The ‘Troodon’ is the shadow dweller of the Minecraft world, he avoids bright lights, hunts small mobs and jumps upon attack6, Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This mod is currently undergoing frequent updates and the developer has mentioned many other species that he is going to implement in the mod soon, this mod is available for both client and server and features and models of the dinosaurs are very professional.
NEGATIVES: There are simply no faults with this mod, it adds beautiful well constructed models into the game and is overall a well made mod!
How to Install PaleoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.6.4
This mod is still under development, you can get more info in the download link and we’ll update you right away as soon as it is released!
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE to correctly run this mod!
- Next, download the PaleoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and drag and drop the .zip folder into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy exploring and finding these new dinosaurs!