Pamplemousse is a texture pack which has been created in order to simulate the feeling of a 64×64 texture pack in a compact 16×16 texture pack, combining many simple and complex textures. The reason for this was to maintain a smooth gameplay without lag and maximal FPS while still enjoying ‘HD’ looks of Minecraft, enabling you to build a modern world.
The texture pack is quite useful because there are many players who can’t enjoy Minecraft to the full potential with new texture packs due to low fps and high lag. This texture pack is a way to sort the problem. Another thing that i quite enjoy about it, is that it stays loyal to the minecraft orginial textures by maintaining a 16×16 resolution. It is extremely fun to play with and it especialy suitable for people with slower machines that can’t run some of the ‘realistic’ texture packs without lag.
Pamplemouse Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
Pamplemousse is a 16×16 texture pack with a ‘modern’ appearance. It is done in a way to simulate the 64×64 graphics while maintaining a small resolution.
The texture pack uses simple and complex designs which contrast each other in a pleasant way, creating a smooth appearance and fun game play due to the low resolution.
Pamplemousse Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- The texture pack has been updated to be working with with Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
How to Install Pamplemousse Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the texture pack and save it in a comfortable place
- locate the texture packs folder which is located at AppData/Roaming/Minecraft./texturepacks
- Copy the texture pack .zip file and place it in the texture pack folder.
- close all of the windows.
- Open Minecraft and click on the options menu and select the texture pack.
- Enjoy Playing with this wonderful texture pack!