There’s really no specific reasons for this mods to be made, it is a custom mod that mix lots of “plant” things inside. There are lots of updates and new things happening due to this mod so I hope you enjoy it. Pam’s Mod is suitable for people who like environment since most of it is about trees, planting and stuff.
Pam’s Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Harvestcraft; This mod gives you lots of new crops which includes berry bushes, fruit trees, salt ore, and 200 new kinds of digestive foods, fishing options are also updated and more!
- Simple Harvest Craft; This mods update your farming crops by six, and a new type of wild berry bushes. Two new types of trees that bear fruit or food products, and much more new foods.
- Hearthcrraft; since it is mostly about the environment and stuff of course this mod adds up lots of new blocks including, wooden boxes, fences, stairs, textured wood, bricks, glass, half-slabs, stairs, and much much more!
- Earthcraft; This mods just technically adds new ores
- Desertcraft; Including 16 more plant species that grows on sand, including the fruits dropping ones.
- Waxcraft; This thing just added the new options for wax which is used to harden things
- Clothcraft; this one just enable you to plant those cotton plants and use cottons to create clothes carpets and armors
- Bonecraft; just added those bone armors in.
How to Install Pam’s Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Pam’s Mods needs ModLoader and Minecraft Forge API
- Download Pam’s Mods
- Find you “minecraft.jar” which technically have to be inside the “.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar”
- Delete META-INF in minecraft.jar
- Install all the modloader things and the minecraftforge things here (drag’n'drop)
- Drag all the Pam’s Mod’s file in your mods folder which should be located in the “.minecraft” folder
- Last thing to do is to drag the “pam” folder (not the zip) into one of the mod’s Zip files (anyone)
***DO NOT HAVE MULTIPLE /PAM/ FOLDERS IN DIFFERENT MOD ZIP FILES. ALWAYS REPLACE IT IN THE SAME FOLDER***