Pam’s Simple Recipe Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
Minecraft can be a very overwhelming place, for experienced players and for new comers! There are a whole range of crafting recipes within the game and some times the mind gets baffled! That is why I think it is very important to at time simplify things and get back to basics with Minecraft modding! Many crafting recipes have gone unchanged and unnoticed, but Pam’s Simple Recipe Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 does a great job at rectifying things!
Pam’s Simple Recipe Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- You can now craft any type of sapling you want by simply adjusting the shape of sticks in your crafting bench!
- Flint can now be crafted easily by placing nine gravel in your bench!
- Have you ever thought of smelting rotten flesh? No? Well now you can, and you will get leather!
- Smelting sandstone will now get you four pieces of glass!
- Two pieces of pumpkin will give you 8 orange dye; you can also create orange dye with yellow/red flowers!
- By placing a cactus in your crafting bench, you will get an oak plank… pretty nifty eh?
Pam’s Simple Recipe Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Positives and Negatives
PROS: This mod is part of a mod collection which really helps to create a fantastic dynamic and variety within Minecraft! Not only is this mod fully updated for Minecraft 1.4.7 but it is also fully compatible with server multiple player and client single player! A small, but very useful mod!
CONS: I can’t really pick a fault with this mod, it is extremely useful and simple! And there is no complaining about its size as it is part of a mod collection! Just a great, all round modification! Unfortunately, there are no public changelogs available at this time!
How to Install Pam’s Simple Recipe Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- As this mod is only small and simple, it does not change any of the class files, this means that the installation is extremely simple!
- Download Minecraft Forge and install, then just download the latest version of the mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft.jar!