Paradox Adventure Map
The Paradox Adventure Map is a map in which you will have to find a way out of this prison. You are not a culprit yet you were framed for a crime and were thrown into this chamber prison. You have to proof that you aren’t wrong but there is no way you could do that… so the only way is for you to solve your way to freedom. There are rules in this map and some of them are of course not to cheat, next you can only destroy wool blocks, you can destroy something you placed, you cannot put wool blocks, and you MUST play of peaceful, and if you don’t you won’t find any thing killing you either – -. There are several gold ignots scattered throughout the map and those are something you might need (its your score… technically).
Paradox Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Dungeons and puzzles around the map
- Its an adventure map so you won’t find anything eating your brains
- Try your best to escape the prison without cheating!
How to Install Paradox Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, extract the map on your desktop
- Second, try renaming it as “world 1” this action will replace your “world 1 slot” in minecraft
- Open start menu and find “run”
- Type there “%appdata%”
- Roaming files
- Then “.minecraft” folder
- Then “saves” folder
- Copy and paste your map here