The Parkour King Map for Minecraft 1.6.4 is a brand new map made by the developer ‘MeesterX’. The Parkour King map is available for both client and SMP – so you can play this map with up to three friends. This map will challenge you in every aspect of Minecraft, from running to jumping and crouching! This map also has a unique reward system that allows you to play the map at your own pace.
Parkour King Map for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features!
- This map features fifteen levels of parkour.
- Each level has a different difficulty- from easy, medium and hard.
- This map has a unique reward system and also works on SMP.
- This map also has an amazing boss battle!
Parkour King Map for Minecraft 1.6.4 Rules!
The rules for this map are as follows:
- Play on peaceful difficulty.
- Do not destroy of place blocks.
- Do not fly, use mods, or spawn items in.
- This map can be played by one to four people.
Parkour King Map for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons!
- 15 levels of parkour fun!
- Features a unique boss battle.
- Can be installed with MCPATCHER!
- There are no faults or negatives with this Minecraft map.
Parkour King Map for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs!
- There are currently no public change logs for this map!
How to install the Parkour King Map for Minecraft 1.6.4!
- First of all, I would recommend download and installing the latest version of OptiFine.
- Next, download the latest version of the Parkour King Map for Minecraft 1.6.4.
- Drag and drop the .zip files into the following location: /appdata/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Launch your Minecraft game and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft map!