Here’s something very cool for you all! It’s another parkour map! But is it like the other parkour maps? No! In this map, you are a thief, of course, that’s an expert at parkour. You won’t just be jumping here and there without purpose, but you will be given objectives to complete. As a thief, you will have to steal things in order to achieve the main objective. Obviously, citizens are not going to like you, so don’t expect they will help you in any way. You are on your own! Search for things that are necessary for you to get through all the obstacles.
Rules in Parkour Thief Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Play on peaceful.
- Do not break or place blocks..
- Fences are boundaries, don’t jump over them unless you fall pass them.
- You can only burn black wool.
- You can only place wool on light blue wool.
- You can only place ladders on brown wool.
- You can only craft buttons.
The list above, as mentioned, are rules you have to keep throughout the mission. Try not to break any of them. Things will become much more challenging!
Changes with Parkour Thief Map Version 1.3 for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- The storyline of the map has improved.
- Removed the piston parkour.
- The ladders have been upgraded to version 1.3.
- Bugs that were present in the previous versions are fixed.
- The map has been updated for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
How to install Parkour Thief Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the map file.
- Open “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the saves folder.
- Extract the downloaded (zip) file.
- Move the extracted folder into the saves folder.