Have you ever imagined a pack where you would eat cookies instead of chickens and open chests that looked like cake? How about purple melons or perhaps Starburst shaped bales of hay? Fans of sugar will be pleased since you will have to look no further! This is the Pastelvision Texture Pack for Minecraft. The author has included sweets, pastels and references to My Little Pony. Pastelvision currently has support for mods like Jammy’s Furniture Mod, Biomes o Plenty and Mo Creatures.
This pack is very bright and colorful so it is perfect for younger players as well as old. If you are looking for a cheery pack, make sure to download this one today!
Pastelvision Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Candy and cake based texture pack!
- Light and friendly pack!
Pastelvision Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
Pros: A perfect pack for anyone looking for a bright and colorful pack. Supports various other mods as well!
Cons: This pack is very strangely colored so it might not be what some players are looking for.
Pastelvision Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Some changes to the language file.
- Added flowers.
- Added potato texture.
- GUI updated for map and book textures.
- Items like paper, nether brick and paintings added.
- Various wood items added like trapdoor, birch logs & planks, crafting table, bed and sticks.
- Other small changes to graphics.
How to Install Pastelvision Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and install HDPatcher or Optifine to allow HD textures and other custom options.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Pastelvision Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Pastelvision Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 and you are ready to play!