The Persistence Resource Pack for Minecraft introduces new and well developed textures to replace the vanilla 16×16 resolution ones for the Default Resource Pack. Not only this, but even the theme and setting of the game is changed through the altered theme that is introduced when using the pack. Persistence takes the medieval theme of Minecraft and steps it up a notch, increasing detail, vibrancy and smoothness of tiling to produce a really appealing pack for all to enjoy. For those who enjoy the medieval aspect of Minecraft, this pack only improves that style of texture and works to introduce and reply every single texture with new ones without entirely removing the identities of the textures of blocks and items already in the game. This makes it easier for players to adjust to the Resource Pack when using it for the first time.
Persistence Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- New and improved resolution on every texture at 64×64.
- Much more detail and works wonderfully with a more secure, vibrant and well tiled theme.
- Can be used for idle gameplay even for those looking for a step up in Resource Pack detail.
- Higher resolution means that it will lower performance on computers, thus those with less powerful computers might not be able to run it.
Persistence Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- New creative mode GUI.
Persistence Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and install it.
- Download the Persistence Resource Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Pack’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded zip file into that folder.
- Launch Minecraft and then select the Resource Pack under the Resource Packs section in your options menu.