Have you ever roamed the vast wilderness in Minecraft and found yourself in a lonely, a despair like existence caused by the sheer lack of interactions for more than minutes at best at a time? Maybe you want a companion, a friend that will help you on your journey more than the poorly made AI of a wolf or cat can handle. If you are interested in company in Minecraft, then you are in luck! Check out the Pet Buddies mod today! This mod adds a little version of you that acts different depending what you give it, much like the famous Boy and His Blob titles. Your buddy is invincible and exists only when you login, so no fear of world damage or anything happening while you are away! You can create a small version of most any mob, and every Vanilla mob is included. A highly custom experience!
Do you want a tiny buddy to follow you around on your adventures? Well have no fear, Pet Buddies mod is here!
Pet Buddies Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4Main Features
- Adds a creatively designed “Buddy” to your game that can be customized, interacted with and is immortal.
Pet Buddies Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Very cool and expansive new AI in the game that makes it less bleak to play in Minecraft
- Cons: Still in early stages of development so some features are missing
Pet Buddies Mod Version 8 for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelog
- Out of Beta
- All Vanilla Mobs are included
- Sounds are added
How to Install Pet Buddies Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download Forge
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find the minecraft.jar and open with WinRAR (or similar software)
- Delete META-INF
- Place Forge files inside the minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft to create the Mods folder and close Minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Mods
- Place the entire Pet Buddies zip into the Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to go