Pictroll Texture Pack
Who says 16×16 can’t look good? Lately me and a good number of other Minecrafters have been spoiled by higher resolution texture packs but this pack has revived my love for the simplicity and ease of installation that comes with lower resolution packs. The pack combines a kind of cartoony and stark theme creating a pleasant world for you to play in. Lacking the many colored pixels of default, this pack has smoother textures that give the game more clarity without taking away from the regular mood Minecraft sets. You’ll be pleased with the results from the installation and use of this pack. It is selected from your resource packs lists like normal.
Pictroll Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Smoother, appealing textures
- All new terrain
- Promise of further development and updates
- Easy installation
- Connected textures support and custom colors support
How to use the Pictroll Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Select the Pictroll texture pack from your resource packs list once you’ve installed it.
Pictroll Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
The pack is great. It almost feels like it gives off a sort of RPG kind of feel and I love it. The colors mix well and the art style is simple but attractive. There is little wrong with the pack, keeping in mind it isn’t complete yet. I mean none of the items are done but the terrain and various blocks look great. What the developer has done so far is fantastic. The graphics aren’t too far a cry from the default so the items shouldn’t be too much of a problem. Not done is not done so just be warned.
How to Install Pictroll Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the pack from the link provided
- Open Minecraft and navigate to your resource packs page
- Open your resource packs folder and drag the Pictroll pack from your downloads folder into it
- Select it from the list and enjoy