Map’s are designed by the players, for the players! And it’s amazing what the mind can do with a little time. Some map’s out there are absolutely brilliant, and heaps more are being created each day. Continually growing more popular and better with each update. Anyone can make a map and it’s really fun too! The Pirates Cove Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is really awesome. I played through it with my friend and I found that even though the builds were simple it was really fun. The story was quite cool, and I found that the puzzles kept you interested and motivated to advance further into the Map.
The cool thing about this Map is that the developer has made different difficulties. This gives people the choice of how they want to play! It’s also really cool to test your ability when playing the Map!
Pirate’s Cove Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features:
- A new Map for Minecraft.
- A singleplayer or multiplayer Minecraft experience.
- A cool map with a good story and good enough builds.
- Adding a Map with puzzle and difficult challenges along the story line.
Pirate’s Cove Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons:
- A really fun and unique Map.
- Cool puzzles to do that keep you motivated.
- Decent enough builds.
- Simple to follow, and quite interesting.
- The Map looks like a WIP.
- Some of the builds could have been done better.
- The storyline is kind of simple.
How to install the Pirate’s Cove Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Pirate’s Cove Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded zip file and drag the world folder into the ‘saves’ folder.
- Launch Minecraft and select the Map inside the ‘singleplayer’ menu selection.