The Pixel Reality Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is probably one of the best and most high quality texture packs you will play with at default resolution. It is made by the developer ‘Wedhro’, and is simply beautiful. If you download and install this texture pack you will be blown away by its product. The textures are simple, clean and smooth and seemingly don’t repeat. I very much enjoyed the Pixel Reality Texture Pack and better yet, it is fully updated to Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2. The creator also has big plans for the future, get excited about this texture pack!
I would just like the point out, that no shaders are used for these screenshots. Many packs install shaders in screenshots of their texture pack, this one does not. This texture pack just has one of the very best light maps that you will ever find at default Minecraft quality.
Your eyes will not be strained while using this texture pack. This pack is very simple but it is very solid. I love Pixel Reality and can’t wait until it gets updated more. This texture just makes Minecraft so much easier to play, work with, and all the while still remains faithful to vanilla.
If you were to install the Pixel Reality texture pack with MCPATCHER, you would get more features. You would be able to have things like CTM, custom biome colors and a custom night sky.
Pixel Reality Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
- An amazing light map and color touch up.
- More features with MCPATCHER.
- Works with 100% vanilla.
- Highest quality default 16×16 I have ever seen.
- Subtle, simplistic style.
- Updated frequently and well.
- There are no negatives with this awesome texture pack.
Pixel Reality Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this texture pack added some new light effects. It also re-touched some older blocks and updated to 1.6.2.
How to install the Pixel Reality Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!
- Firstly, I would recommend downloading the latest version of MCPATCHER
- Then, download the Pixel Reality Texture Pack.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct texture pack from the file!