Pixels Pack Texture Pack is a very cube based pack that looks a lot like OCD Texture Pack, which was very useful for being able to tell the differences between items in a darker cave and everything is much brighter looking in general. This texture pack uses that same idea and makes it something new. While it was inspired by the OCD pack, this brings a less sterile look to the blocks while retaining the same useful nature. The pack includes some really neat animated items as well, and to see more examples of the style, check out the following.
“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”, they say and you can see it here, but with its own spin on it. Very bright grass, intense colors and clear differences in textures.
You can see that even the bedrock level is still bright with this texture pack.
If you want a bright and clean texture pack, then download Pixels Pack right away!
Pixels Pack Oliver and Henry Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Adds a bright and easy to see texture to the game.
- Great for dark areas and mining.
Pixels Pack Oliver and Henry Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
Pros: Very easy to see and really clean with some cool animated blocks.
Cons: Looks a lot like OCD texture pack.
Pixels Pack Oliver and Henry Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Animated the diamond, emerald, gold and iron blocks along with the torch and redstone torch, sand and glowstone.
- Changed many textures
How to Install Pixels Pack Oliver and Henry Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called texturepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Pixels Pack Oliver and Henry Texture Pack zip inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the texturepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Pixels Pack Oliver and Henry Texture Pack and you are ready to play!