As Minecraft has become so popular, many mods, maps, and texture packs have been developed by many different people. As a result, Minecraft has become much more complex and it now offers so many more exciting experience to the players. Horror texture packs have definitely had their hits and increased the level of excitement and thrills so much higher. However, as adults had theirs, this is now time for the younger players of Minecraft.
PlayCraft is a texture pack that will make the game look brighter and joyful. With the resolution of 16×16, the texture pack is quite simple. However, this doesn’t mean the offer will end there. The texture pack will add so many interesting features to the game, especially those that will be favored by children. Some of them like pink trees, rainbow trees, and magical torches will open the world of fantasy in Minecraft. Other cute and funny adds will make the game so much suitable for kids and the joy will double.
PlayCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- The texture pack will make the Minecraft world look brighter and joyful with many cute and funny features that will be suitable for young players of the game.
- The resolution of the texture pack is 16×16.
- The texture pack will add new cute blocks and useful boxes.
PlayCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
The texture pack, unlike other thrilling and complex texture packs, has been made for young players of Minecraft. The features that will be added will be suitable for children, making the game more appropriate for them.
However, as its focus is on the children, the texture pack will less likely offer scary and thrill experience. Those that like the exciting part of Minecraft will find this texture pack less attractive.
PlayCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Screenshots
How to Install PlayCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the texture pack file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded zip file into the folder.