Pokeballs, Pokemons, Pokemobs! Have you ever heard of Creeps and weirdos mod? That adds many new mobs to Minecraft. If you have heard of it, then you should know what are pokemobs for. Pokemobs adds new mobs into Minecraft! Well, not just mobs from anywhere, it’s from the most popular cartoon for kids (and adults), Pokemon! So a Pokemobs mod works just like a real pokemon. You craft a pokeball, throw at a pokemon, then summon it out, and then they aid you in battles! They also have some evolution system! Nameplates! Healthbars! Many more!
Right now these pokemon are really fun to have in Minecraft. It just looks funny as hell if you look at it closely. 😀 Thanks for Seagoingmanatee for bringing pokemons to minecraft! Now it’s time for the features :
PokeMob version 0.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5 Changlogs
- Added Basic Random villages
- New potion, super potion, revive, max revive
- New basic npcs
- Fixed many bugs
- Balanced healing table
- Added basic shop
- Added basic currency
- Moved the pokemon off of the chat bar
PokeMob Mod Features and Guide
- 2 new items = Pokedex and Pokeball.
- 15 pokemons in-game!
- Different biome generation for each type!
- EXP gain and Evolution system for pokemobs.
- Pokeballs system, catch and release!
- Parties! Party your pokemobs to let then aid you in battles!
- Names and Healthbars, the name just tells.
- To tame a pokemon you need a pokeball. Not 100% chance of catching it.
- Use wheat to feed them.
- At first pokemobs are noobs, you will have to help them.
- To use Pokmobs for there full potential use a pokedex!
How to Download and INstall PokeMob Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Please back-up your minecraft.jar before downloading any mods.
- Download and Install ModLoader, AudioMod, and ModLoader MP
- Download it and then test it by running minecraft and if it work continue, but if it fails re download all of them.
- Go into start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bin
- You will see minecraft.jar open it with winrar or 7zip.
- Then download and open Pokemobs ( red bold text under this content)
- Go back to .minecraft folder and then merge the two resources folder together. (First one inside pokemobs file and second in .minecraft)
- Then open the second folder inside Pokemobs zip file.
- Drag all of the contents inside the second folder into your minecraft.jar opened by winrar or 7zip.
For visual learners
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a funny day playing! 😀