If you are a fan of the sprawling and well liked Pokemon franchise, Pokemon Johto Map is something you should play! This map is based of the Pokemon Gold and Silver series for the Gameboy. There are many things to see in this map, including a couple dozen very detailed locations! What makes the map so cool is the custom texture pack that comes with this map, giving everything that 8-bit Nintendo look, bright and cheery colors with famously recreated Pokemon locations and characters in this sprawling city. There are many towns interwoven, ready to be explored and all the way through you can collect experience similar to the famous title, giving it another layer of depth while exploring the Pokemon infested towns! There are many mobs that are modified to look like Pokemon and blocks that look just like the charming graphics of the Nintendo games.
If you have ever wanted to become a Pokemon master in the world of Minecraft, this is your chance! Take a look around, there is a lot to see!
Pokémon Johto Map for Minecraft 1.7.9, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Wonderfully recreated cities from the Pokemon games
- Many areas to explore
How to Install Pokémon Johto Map for Minecraft 1.7.9, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Go to Start Menu and type “%appdata%” and navigate to the .minecraft folder and open Saves
- Download Pokémon Johto Map
- Unzip file and place into the Saves folder
- Run Minecraft and select the Pokemon Johto map and run
- Download and MCPatcherHD (this will install the mods folder)
There are many mobs that are modified to look like Pokemon and blocks that look just like the charming graphics of the Nintendo games.