You might have first played something like this in 1998, depending on your age. This is a remake of the famous Kanto Region from the Pokemon series! This map is created by the developer ‘Dean Otaku’ and it is a fantastically fun adventure map. In this map, you have to explore all of the Kanto region, and then find and defeat the ‘Elite Four’. If you want to expand your experience even more there are several Pokemon mods out there that will increase your Pokemon experience even further. In fact, the developer recommends downloading one of the mods.
Pokemon Kanto Region Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- To play this map properly, you need the HM Mod by ‘noppes’ installed.
- This map has all of Kanto region fully built, including Blaine’s gym.
- This map can be installed for both client and server.
- The story line is thrilling and accurate to Pokemon.
Pokemon Kanto Region Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Rules!
The rules for this map are as follows:
- Do not cheat or use other mods, apart from HM.
- Play on at least easy.
- Only break the clay blocks.
Pokemon Kanto Region Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- This map works with any version of Minecraft.
- You can install it and play it with your friends.
- Gives a solid one hour Pokemon experience.
- Thrilling and accurate story line.
- There are no faults with this map.
Pokemon Kanto Region Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this map made it SMP compatible and tweaked a few things.
How to install the Pokemon Kanto Region Map for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- First, download and install the HM Mod by Noppes.
- Delete the META-INF file.
- Download the Pokemon Kanto Region Map for Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Open the %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag and drop your files into there.
- Launch Minecraft, and enjoy your new map.