If you have played ever played a video game I am pretty sure you have played or perhaps at least heard of Pokemon. Its a huge and successful series of games and television and its a huge part of many of our childhoods! You can recreate the various places and characters in Minecraft to make it look like a 3D version of the Pokemon world! Reskinned mobs like various Pokemon, like Mewtwo, Hitmonchan, Pikichu, Vulpix and many more! It doesn’t stop there because even the Villagers look like Professor Oak, Misty, Brock, Ash, and Nurse Joy! There are tons of great new textures, even the doors to the buildings give that feel that you are actually playing inside the Pokemon towns! Everything has been changed so you can load it up and even your randomly generated Minecraft world can turn into a bright and lively Pokemon themed world!
If you ever played Pokemon, perhaps if you grew up with it and maybe you wanted to live in a 3D version of the Pokemon towns, capturing Pokemon and even becoming the master of Pokemon (in Minecraft), this texture pack is something to install right away!
Pokemon Works Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Faithfully recreated textures that look very much like the original Nintendo versions
- Tons of re-skinned mobs that look like characters from the series and more!
Pokemon Works Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with current Minecraft version
- Added firework item
- Added enchanted book item
How to Install Pokemon Works Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Texturepacks
- Place the entire file of Pokemon Works Texture Pack zip inside
- Run minecraft and choose the Pokemon Works Texture Pack and you are ready to play