PosterCraft III Texture Pack
PosterCraft texture pack mixes with a variety of simple yet beautiful colors which overwhelm the world and atmosphere of the player. Simple colors are something to avoid in texture packs because they just make the world look boring and monotonous, but that’s not the case with this texture pack. Everything seems lively and warm. The simple yet elegant colors perfectly blend in to create a unique look and give Minecraft a different life.
The texture pack was inspired by the original Minecraft poster, the textures were given the same look. Inspirations like these motivate the artist and usually the outcome is splendid. The texture pack is stunning, and positive feedback from the users supports that, this texture pack went global and fir many it became hearted and the default texture pack. Personally I think it is the best texture pack created in the recent time.
A positive side of this texture pack is that is gives the support of many popular mods and by saying popular, it mens most of the mods that you use regularly are included in this texture pack. This means your eyes will never have to suffer and witness the ugly textures of default Minecraft. In no means I diss the default textures, but comparing to Poster Craft III the are reasonably falling behind.
PosterCraft III Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 ChangeLog
- The fireworks and enchanted books were given new textures
- Normal chests are boring, have some christmas chests for you, peeps!
How to Install PosterCraft III Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Downlaod PosterCraft III texture pack and save it on your computer
- Open your Minecraft directory folder
- Locate the texture packs folder and open it
- Copy the PosterCraftIII.zip into that folder ad close it
- Close all the windows and launch Minecraft
- Enjoy playing and wish you a Happy New-Year!