Progressive Automation Mod
Have you ever played Survival on Minecraft and like to farm, collect and more? What if you have found that these tasks become very tedious, like collecting enough food to survive your treks? If you want to automate some of the processes you encounter in Minecraft, this is the mod for you! This is the Progressive Automation Mod for Minecraft. This mod brings you new machines that mine, chop and plant trees, crafting machines and more! Automate many usually boring tasks in your game with this new mod.
If you like the idea of a more automatic version of Minecraft, be sure to download and install Progressive Automation Mod for Minecraft today!
Progressive Automation Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Low Tech Miner that gathers resources and replaced the mined area with cobble.
- A tree farm that plants and chops trees.
- A plant farm that automatically gathers and plants more.
- A crafting machine that will automatically craft the recipes using its contents.
- A generator that can be upgraded for efficiency.
- End game tools that are extremely tough, a reason to beat the story.
How to Use Progressive Automation Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Check out the recipes and how to use in this link and in the embedded video.
- This mod is compatible with other mods like AgriCraft.
- You can enable mod support in the settings menu.
Progressive Automation Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- A really nice, concise and very powerful mod that doesn’t break the game while automating tasks.
- For players that don’t often play survival modes, this wont be useful to you since creative does this faster.
Progressive Automation Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Big update including new tools and more.
- Added a lot more compatibility with other mods.
How to Install Progressive Automation Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Progressive Automation Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!