It’s not often that you find Texture Pack’s that are as good as this one. I honestly was surprised when I first looked at the Texture’s. I had only seen images, and had never heard of the Texture Pack before hand. When I actually downloaded and installed the Progressive Rock Texture Pack for Minecraft I was astounded at how amazing it really was. The tiling was beautiful, and the texture’s themselves had been developed to perfection, in my opinion. I found that the 256x resolution texture’s were absolutely incredible, and fit extremely well with the theme chosen by the creator. The Texture Pack itself has been developed at a very high resolution, and finished extremely well. The developer of the pack has clearly taken the design stage into deep consideration. He is clearly experienced and passionate in the area of Texture Pack creation, as the product resulted is beautiful!
Progressive Rock Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Updated to 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
Progressive Rock Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
The Texture Packs works very well in implementing it’s unique, medieval themed textures of 256x resolution into the game. Each time I use the Texture Pack I am surprised to see how detailed, how realistic, and how easy-to-look-at the Texture Pack actually is. The creator of the pack has definitely put a lot of time into his work, and the result is clearly worth it.
Progressive Rock Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
To be perfectly honest, I tried hard to find something wrong with the texture’s inside the Progressive Rock Texture Pack; but I just couldn’t. I kid you not, I would say that this Texture Pack is perfect. Gorgeous. I love how each texture tiles nicely with itself, and with other foreign blocks too. Even the items and tools look wonderful. This is how I know the developer hasn’t slacked in creating the little things either!
How to install the Progressive Rock Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Required: Download and install the Optifine Mod BEFORE the Texture Pack installation stage for automatic Texture Pack patching OR download the Mcpatcher program for manual patching AFTER the Texture Pack installation stage.
- Download the Progressive Rock Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Pack’s” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded Texture Pack zip file into the “Texture Pack’s” folder. (Do not unzip)
- Select the Texture Pack inside your Texture Packs menu selection.