Project Kanto Map
This awesome Map introduces a HUGE new land into the game of Minecraft. For those who don’t know or play the Pokemon games, a particular Pokemon game for the Nintendo you play inside the game in a land called Kanto. The Minecraft version of this Map, thanks to the Project Kanto Map for Minecraft has been developed not to create not a realistic version of the Map, but to recreate the Nintendo, simplistic Map to be identical, just replicated in Minecraft. The developer has done this perfectly, and from the images below you can see how the Map recreated has just stuck to the layout of the Map, when it was in a simple Nintendo game. The features inside the Map include, a set path, blocking exit from particular areas with trees and also adding the key landmarks and towns that were and are in the Pokemon Kanto Map.
The cool thing I like about this Map is it also has a brief and vague story line you can follow while adventuring in the Minecraft Kanto Map. It also makes you feel like you’re playing, or replaying the Pokemon game!
Project Kanto Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- This Map introduces a cool, Pokemon country into the game of Minecraft, replicating the games map as you would play it, identically, into the game of Minecraft!
Project Kanto Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Simplistic Map, with a great theme and you always know where to go!
- Cool Pokemon recreation!
- Almost identical to the Nintendo game Map!
- Quite limited to what you can actually do.
How to install Project Kanto Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Project Kanto Map zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded zip file and drag the world folder into the ‘saves’ folder.
- Close all tabs, launch Minecraft and enjoy.