Schools are always full of noise. They are full of students and so many social activities happen in them. Imagine a school that’s quiet. It can never be quiet unless it’s empty. When it’s empty during the daylight, something terrible must have happened. Now, you will begin to explore the Central High School. In fact, you will not encounter any students in it, but something much more terrible and fierce.
The Project:Central Map is an adventurous map. The map will have a setting of a high school and your main objective will be to survive the hostile attacks of the enemies and escape the school safely. You will find chests along the way and they will help you survive the adventure. The map is for two players maximum, but you can also play it as a single player. Emeralds will indicate your performance, so find as many emeralds as you can on the way.
Project:Central Map For Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The map will take place in a high school that’s infested with zombies.
- Chests will be placed to help you throughout the map.
- The map will be full of zombies.
Project:Central Map For Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
The map is another adventurous map and it’s a map that is very challenging. The finishing time will depend very much on how well you solve the problems with the given clues. It’s a long map, so you will not find it simple, especially when you play it alone.
As I’ve mentioned, the map is quite big and it will definitely eat up a lot of time to finish. It can be a good thing, but it might also bore you. If you like short adventures, this will not be in your favor.
Project:Central Map For Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Rules
- Do not destroy any block other than mob spawners, spider webs, tripwire strings, item frames, and spider paintings.
- Do not cross areas marked with red wools as they are currently incomplete.
You can play the map on any difficulty you like. Set it depending on your ability.
How to Install Project: Central Map For Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the map file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the saves folder.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Move the extracted folder into the saves folder.