It can never be more random than this! It’s the RandomCraft Mod Version 1.0! This mod is going to be far more amusing and surprising than any other mods you’ve seen. This mod is a special mod that will add a little part of randomness to the game to make it more unpredictable and fun!
The new items that will be introduced with the RandomCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Random Item- this item will create a random event when consumed.
- Random Sword- this sword will cause random healing or damage to both the enemy and the holder.
- Random Shovel- this shovel’s effectiveness is random and it will also cause special effects like turning a block into another random type of block when used.
- Random Pickaxe- this pickaxe’s effectiveness is random and, just like the shovel, will create special effects like turning a block into something else (sometimes good, sometimes bad, so good luck!).
- Random Axe- (similar to those random equipments ealier)
- Random Hoe- when used on dirt, it will create a chance to spawn random crops, but also the chance to spawn a deathly TNT
It’s really hard to predict how random things will be with this mod. The only way to find out is to actually try the mod. Install RandomCraft Mod right now and find out how random things will become with this mod!
RandomCraft Mod Version 1.0 for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Officially Released!
How to install RandomCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download the mod file.
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Open up your “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open up .minecraft folder.
- Put the downloaded mod file into your mod foler.
- Delete META-INF.