Red Creeperz Resource Pack
The Red Creeperz Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 introduces new textures and features into the game of Minecraft which are designed to change every aspect of the games theme. It does just that too! The textures in the Resource Pack are really well done and make a big difference in comparison to the Default Texture Pack. The whole feel of the game is made smoother, sharper and crisper. It’s wonderful to build with and just as great to simply roam your worlds. I use this Resource Pack often now as it does make a difference for me while I play the game. Obviously, there is room for improvement but it has been a long time since I have seen such a well developed Texture Pack/Resource Pack as this one.
Red Creeperz Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Adding 32×32 resolution textures into the game of Minecraft.
- Adding a new theme and a different look to the game of Minecraft, which in turn makes the game look far better, very different, and significantly more developed.
Red Creeperz Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Higher resolution than the Default Texture Pack, but not a significant increase in LAG.
- a change in theme. The textures being reletive to the old ones but different still. They look lighter, crisper, more detailed and sharp.
- Individual textures are well defined.
- More features!
- Requires a patcher for the Resource Pack to work properly.
- The tiling can be improved.
How to install the Red Creeperz Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and install either the Optifine Mod before the installation for automatic patching or download and use the Mcpatcher program when told to.
- Download the Red Creeperz Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the Resource Packs folder.
- Drag in the downloaded Resource Pack.
- If using Mcpatcher, use it now.