The RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a new mod created by the developer: ‘Immibis’. This mod serves as a replacement and improvement for the Wiring, Logic, Control and Lighting parts of RedPower. This mod is no where near finished, but I personally think that if the attention to detail is consistent throughout its development that this could be a game-changing modification! I strongly recommend that you download this mod right away and keep returning for future versions!
RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- You can create 16 red allow wires by using six pieces of redstone and one iron ore on a crafting table!
- You can also created insulated wire by using eight pieces of red allow wires and any color dye!
- You can create several types of RedPower gate including, ‘AND, OR, NOT and an RS Latch!
- You can create RedPower machines that range from Counters, to Sequencers to Randomizers! All which have their own specific use and function!
RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This modification is compatible with most other mods out there, as it stands it adds several useful RedPower functions and machines and is being frequently updated to a high standard! It is updated to Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 and can be installed on both solo or SMP server!
NEGATIVES: However, if you were to download this mod right now, as it is only 30% to completion, there are many broken recipes and bugs! I suggest that you wait awhile until it has developed a little more!
How to Install RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- First of all, you need to download ‘Immibis Core‘ and ‘Immibis’s Microblocks’ to correctly run this mod. These are two dependencies for this modification that serve as COREMODS!
- Next, download the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE!
- Then, you can finally download the RedLogic Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy your game!