Redstone Paste Mod
Have you ever been building with Redstone and found it tedious and hard to manage? There are many limitations that you have to work around even though you can technically program from in the game. If you like Redstone but want something better, this is the mod for you! This is the Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft. This mod brings you a new way to place Redstone! You have Redstone Paste which allows you to put it on walls, ceilings and more! You can even run these parallel to each other unlike standard Redstone!
If you like yyy, be sure to download and install Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft today!
Redstone Paste Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Redstone paste can be placed on any surface!
- Easy to direct and run parallel with redstone or redstone paste.
- Occupies a small area to make extremely compact creations!
How to Use Redstone Paste Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Create redstone paste with the following shapeless recipe and other recipes to follow:
Redstone Paste Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- A really creative and easy new way to build with Redstone. They should really adopt this idea for Vanilla.
- This doesn’t translate into users with Vanilla, which makes it not wise for map making.
Redstone Paste Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Fixed bugs that could crash the game.
How to Install Redstone Paste Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!