Texture packs are often labelled pieces of artwork. This is mainly true, especially when the texture pack artist has put all his/her time and effort into it. Usually, if the creator is experienced and has a good, stable idea of what to do; the texture pack will turn out to be not only great, but also amazing. The RedThantos texture pack is extraordinary. The artist has dedicated all of his time, effort and has devoted his own experience; implementing it all into this wonderful texture pack. By combining a series of great, unique themes, very well; the texture pack has resulted to be a beautiful piece of work.
Using Texture packs such as these are incredibly hard to become bored of. I find that when using this texture pack, I will use it for a significant amount of time. As I definitely enjoy it far better than many other texture packs, I know that I will continually use this pack, as long as the up-loader continues to update and develop it further. By combining the two features, of simplistic textures, and also partial medieval textures; the mod succeeds in becoming very unique. Let alone lovely to simply look at. The textures have been tiled to perfection and relate to those of the players out there who enjoy the default texture pack the most.
How to install the RedThantos Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and use a program such as MCPatcher, or download and install the Optifine mod.
- Download the RedThanthos texture pack for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/texturepacks. (or open the, “open texture packs folder” within your “texture packs” menu selection, in-game.
- Drag the entire downloaded texture pack file, into your “texture packs” folder.
- Finished, select your pack in-game.