Have you wanted to live in a beautiful green and lush island paradise with pristine landscapes and white sandy beaches and intense hidden wonders located withing the thick jungle? This map, Reichi Island is a creative terra forming project that takes the natural look of randomly generated Minecraft and takes it to an awe inspiring new level of detail and magnificent wonders to behold! You have some freedom here, from simply surviving and living off the worlds natural resources, giving you a nice view while you fear for your life or perhaps another option. You can also come in on creative mode and perhaps create your own village that intertwines through the trees and maybe have some docks and boats in the calm waters in the innermost lake and much more!
If you want to play in a beautiful island paradise with a refreshing and amazing looking landscape, then check out the Reichi Island Map right away, you won’t regret it!
Reichi Island Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- Beautiful and serene island landscapes
- 3 versions of the map to choose from (creative, survival and hardcore)
- A beautiful sandbox map to either create your own inset villages or perhaps survive in
Reichi Island Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelog
- Added ores and mineshafts and more (to allow survival type modes)
- Redone terrain to give it a more natural feel
- Added larger and more massive montains that goes up and beyond level 128
- 3 versions of the map to choose from
How to Install Reichi Island Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Saves
- Download the zip file for this map
- Unzip the file and place folder into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and choose the downloaded map file and you are ready to play
If you want to play in a beautiful island paradise with a refreshing and amazing looking landscape, then check out the Reichi Island Map right away, you won't regret it!