retroNES Texture Pack is one of the best classic texture pack out there! retroNES texture pack is made out of the “NEW color pallete” so the color here will be a little bit lively than normal. There are lots of things added by this texture pack including lots of wicked cool premades, arts, new weapons, new armors, armor textures, new blocks, new block texture pack, ice bricks became less icy and more cartoonish, and all of these updates are updated without losing the taste of minecraft! That is one of the main reasons why I love this mod through my hearts content and that is how this mod keep its originality without breaking the basic minecraft theme (which is 16×16 block, pure pixel game)
retroNES Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Altered wooden plands, this texture pack made it un brickish
- Trap doors no have hinges and windows
- More customized blocks
- Slightly changed wood planks
- The wheat, sandstond, and wool was also changed!
How to Install retroNES Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Run the minecraft game normally
- Select “mods and texturepack” under “multiplayer”
- A folder should come up
- If you’re already in “.minecraft” (which you will) find “texturepack” folder
- When you get in there, copy and paste your texture pack here without unzipping
- Run the game again
- Enable the texturepack
- HAVE FUN!