This mod mainly messes with the way villagers and animals act. It’s a pretty memory heavy mod, so those with slower systems will probably have trouble using it (myself included).
Have you ever gotten tired of your villagers going away or not moving when you try looking at them from atop the mountain? It’s nice to see the village you made from a bird’s-eye view, but it’s also nice to see what actual use it has. In this case, housing villagers.
Another piece of vanilla villagers and mobs that should not exist is that they stare you down. Even when you’re invisible. This mod takes away the last part so you’re fully invisible.
This mod also adds in smaller features such as villager’s path finding being increased, as well as zombies being decreased. This should help your villagers stay alive during zombie invasions. A lot of the smaller features are to help the villagers live through zombie invasions.
You can also build underground villages, which can be nice. Now, if only someone made a mod in which the vanilla villagers did things. That would be golden for this.
Revamp Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Helps villagers live through zombie invasions.
- Makes villagers take empty houses instead of making a clown car from one house.
- Underground villages.
- Villagers can climb ladders.
- Iron Golems spawn more often (one per villagers after you get 21 villagers).
How to use the Revamp Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Build underground villages.
- Watch your villagers not be idiots.
Revamp Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Villagers aren’t stupid anymore!
- Zombie invasions are much more boring thanks to that.
Revamp Mod Version 1.1.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelog
- Crash fix when turning off villagers being able to use ladders.
- Fixed infinite golem spawning.
How to Install the Revamp Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Forge get!
- Download the Revamp Mod.
- Drag it into ~\.minecraft\mods.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!