The “Rise of the Rebellion Map for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2″ is perfectly about star wars plugged into the creativity world of little minecraft in which every aspects and story line of start wars is added (not every aspects, it just looks like star wars). Rise of the Rebellion Map took the creator a very long time to make, he said that he took 5 months in doing this (however if I start doing it myself it would took me years). This map is one of the winning awards in curse.com and minecraft.net! So why did he win? Well he got to have something cool in this map right? don’t wait and ask, download and find out! He even waste his time doing the lego version XD!
Rise of the Rebellion Map for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Star Wars themed adventureing in minecraft
- Of course if you herd the word “starwars” light sabers came in mind
- Storm troopers and DarthMaul Mobs
- Very nice Star Destroyer, Tie fighter bay, Death star trench, mega at-at’s sets
- Minecraft best map ever made
- Star wars quests are based on the IV episode storyline
- There is easter egg here too!
- Winning map, in curse.net and minecraft.net !
How to Install Rise of the Rebellion Map for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Extract all your maps on your desktop and rename it as “world1″ (this replace your world 1 slot so be aware!)
- Go to your start menu and find “run”
- Type there “%appdata%”
- Roaming files
- Then “.minecraft” folder
- Then “saves”, Copy paste your map here
- Go back to “.minecraft”
- Go to “texturepack” folder
- Put your texturepack here without unzipping