If you wish that Minecraft was slightly more challenging, and you think that the fun of Minecraft is found when you are killing and slaughtering mobs then I believe that the Roguelike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 is one for you. One could argue that the world generator of vanilla Minecraft is not built to challenge, however if you were to install this mod, the world generator would become an unforgiving goddess of death that challenges even the most veteran of warriors – but what exactly does it do?
Roguelike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features!
- The gameplay remains fundamentally vanilla, but the world generator is tweaked so that totally random maze-like dungeons that are riddled with enemy mobs are added more frequently!
- This mod is made to test the players, as it is built based predominantly on a harder difficulty!
- Destructible terrain is also available, it will all spawn inside the new cave systems that are implemented!
Roguelike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons!
POSITIVES: The main positive with the Roguelike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 is the fact that it is available for both client and server, meaning that you can play this with your beloved friends! The increased spawn rate in mobs, and then newly generator dungeons provides a tough challenge!
NEGATIVES: This mod is very simple, meaning that all areas are very well created and it is bugless!
How to Install Roguelike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- You do not need to download the likes of Minecraft Forge, which is a nice change! This installation is very simple!
- Firstly, you must download the Roguelike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 and drag and drop the files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- Now you can simply delete your META-INF file and load up Minecraft, enjoy your new mod!