Rotten Flesh to Leather Mod
This mod does exactly what you’d expect; it turns rotten flesh into leather. You just stuff two rotten flesh in a furnace and let ’em cook to get a piece of leather. There’s also an alternate hardcore mode which requires you to purify the flesh first. You do this by putting bone mean, sugar, and a piece of leather anywhere in a crafting table and you get flesh out of it, which can then be smelted into leather.
Rotten Flesh to Leather Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Something to do with those chests of rotten flesh aside dogs
- Hardcore mode which makes it a bit harder to turn the flesh into leather
Rotten Flesh to Leather Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Easier enchanting tables
- You can use that wheat to keep you alive rather than breed cows
- A use for that ton of coal you have stored away you’re not going to do anything with
- You’re using less wood to store everything. What’s not to love?
How to Install Rotten Flesh to Leather Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install Minecraft Forge (woo compatibility!)
- Download the Rotten Flesh to Leather Mod
- Drag the downloaded archive into your mods folder
- Run Minecraft and enjoy