This texture pack is heavily inspired by the old school RPG Maker software, which somewhat generic mix (although a word that might be better is amalgamation) of classic RPG titles. Even the text has that nostalgic feel, the subtle blue and silver color and the font is well done to bring back the Super Nintendo feel to RPG’s, The RPG Craft 2k3 is very detailed and beautiful, creating a breath taking fully 3D version of the isometric views that this texture pack represents! There are animated textures including water, the mobs are fully skinned giving new (and perhaps somewhat creepy) realism and dimension to these creatures. The coolest looking one is the Enderman, like a throwback to Metal Gear Solid on Playstation. The menus have new textures to them and there are many more things that have been incredibly improved for your mining adventures!
If you want to live out your role playing fantasies based on many nostalgia inducing games from the Super Nintendo era, this texture pack is for you!
RPG Craft 2k3 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Give your Minecraft an old school RPG look
- Inspired by RPG Maker, clean and pretty looking textures
RPG Craft 2k3 Texture Pack Version 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- New items: animated texture and Redstone torch
How to Install RPG Craft 2k3 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Nagivate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Texturepacks folder
- Place the entire zip of RPG2k3Pack.zip inside
- Run minecraft and select texture pack