If you are sick and tired of the Minecraft vanilla, barren HUD and you want a mod that really updates your main screen and informs you of things such as health and health value, xp, and even the standing and quality of your amour. Then the RPG-HUD Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 could be for you! It updates your Minecraft HUD to match that of a RPG style game! I strongly recommend that you download this mod as it informs the player much more than vanilla does!
RPG-HUD Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- The RPG-HUD Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 adds a large health bar and health value meter to your Minecraft screen!
- It also adds a Hunger bar and Xp bar, both with value meters too!
- A breath mar and breath meter also tell the player when to come up for air, as well as the addition of viewing the quality of your armor and whether you need to replace it!
RPG-HUD Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: I think that this mod is great as it makes Minecraft more like the famous RPG style games of today. This mod also features a simple download for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 and can be installed on either client or server.
NEGAVITES: I personally think that this mod is great, but I think that the display and textures could be improved to a higher quality.
RPG-HUD Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs
- The latest update included: The addition of most of the stuff that you see above, as this mod is very new, it has just been initially release!
How to Install RPG-HUD Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE to correctly run this mod!
- Next, download the RPG-HUD Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Next, delete the META-INF file and load up your Minecraft game!