The Saber Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 is a relatively new mod released for Minecraft 1.5.2 by developer Briggy_Bros. Briggy_Bros has been working for the Saber Mod for around fourteen months now, he claims that he wished to release it as part of a much larger mod pack entitled: \’Willow\’, but after its failure he strived to re-code the Saber mod and built in FORGE independencies. This mod is a great addition to a Minecraft mod collection and it works very well with the Star Wars mod, but operates independently very well too. This mod is a MUST-HAVE for all fans of the Star Wars franchise.
Saber Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- The ores in this mod include: Amethyst, Ruby, Amber, Onyx, Jade, Iolite, Sapphire and Topaz.
- With these ores, you can make the obvious: Tool sets, weapon sets and armour.
- Combining three glass in a crafting table will you give you a three lens\’, you can then combine this lens with a \’Power Crystal\’ and an ore of your choice to give you the main feature of the mod!
- Iron ingots, 3 lens, a single power crystal and one diamond will you give you a blue lightsaber! The same combination of items with a ruby will output red, etc.
- You can combine iron ingots with a diamond and a power crystal to give you a Star Wars gun!
Saber Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This mod provides an overall fantastic Minecraft experience. I recommend combining this mod with the Star Wars mod for the best results! The textures of the added items are very professionally made and the mod features a simple and easy install. The mod can be installed for both client and server and is forge compatible.
NEGATIVES: I can\’t pick a fault with the Saber mod, it is small yet compact, and overall is a great addition to the game.
Saber Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelogs
The latest update added forge compatibility, created a light saber sound effect and updated the mod to 1.5.2. The idle sounds were also tweaked to make them slightly louder and more fluid.
How to Install Saber Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE to correctly run this mod.
- Next, download the Saber Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into the \’mods\’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy this mod!