Santiago de Compostella Map
The Santiago de Compostella Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a beautiful and well constructed Minecraft build by ‘Roi_Louis’. The ‘Santiago de Compostella’ Cathedral is one of the last stops on the ‘Route to St. James’ pilgrimage. During the Medieval times, this one of the most popular pilgrimages around, besides Rome of of course. Now, you can re-enact these actions in Minecraft and fully explore this amazing building. This build took the developer 2 months, playing a staggering five hours a day- a lot of effort, so I urge you to check it out!
Santiago de Compostella Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- This map focuses on detail. Unlike other maps that show one main feature and then several other incompetent components, this map fixates on perfection throughout. Not only is the Cathedral built to the highest quality of taste, but the surrounding area includes custom trees, high fences and gorgeous mountain.
- You can use this map 100% for survival and playing also, with remaining natural spawning of ores!
Santiago de Compostella Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: The build of the cathedral is at the highest quality, the vast amounts of space surrounding the main build allows players to expand on it if they desire. You will not get bored exploring this map and finding all of the hidden gems within!
NEGATIVES: There are no faults with this map, it is simply a professional and well furnished map!
How to Install Santiago de Compostella Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, I would recommend installing the latest version of OptiFine for the best results when viewing this map!
- Next, download the Santiago de Compostella Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy your new map and game!