The Scenter Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a pretty cool client mod created by the developer \’MickKay\’. This mod allows you to accurately locate any ore in Minecraft that you cannot find. The controls of this mod are very intuitive and straight forward, and overall is just a great mod!
Scenter Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features!
- The Scenter Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a very unique mod. By pressing the \’O\’ key, a trail of scent will come out of your player and will direct you to the nearest block.
- Different colored trails represent different blocks, and you can pick and choose which trail you want to follow by continuing to press the \’O\’ key.
- There is a pop-up window in the top left of your game that tells you which ore you are following the trail of. The mod locates the nearest block to you of that type.
How to use the Scenter Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!
- To use the Scenter Mod, you only need to know two keyboard shortcuts. The \’O\’ Key enables the Scenter trail, and you can then click it more to pick and choose between which trail you want. And the \’L\’ key completely disables the Scenter trail and turns it off.
Scenter Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
- The particle effects in this mod are really something great! The different colored trails are a nice touch and really compliment the mod!
- This mod is currently only available for client. And many ores are already supported by this mod, more are coming in the future!
- There are no bad things in this mod, it is a complex and unique mod with a great use!
Scenter Mod 3.3 for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs!
- Upgraded for compatible with Minecraft 1.8.x
How to install the Scenter Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly install this mod.
- Next, download the Scenter Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 and drag and drop the .zip files here: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- If the .mods folder location does not exist, then simply create it!
- Next, open your Minecraft main menu, select the chosen texture pack and load up your game!