Scribble Texture Pack
Scribble ,Scribble ,Scribble? While you are drawing things on the back of your notebook at school, you should have realized why the name of this Texture Pack is Scribble. Scribble is a word for drawing of writing nonsense things 😀 All creativeness and art all goes in to Scribble pack. It contains all the things for art! Really love this texture pack. So I guess, from the explanation above, the theme of this pack is drawing, drawing with hand. Not using any photoshop doing all those glowstones, stones, water, and many more. Stop with the words explanation 😀 Only words won’t make you picture it up. Take a look at this:
Nice ain’t it? Yes, for sure. For all those creative guys and fans of art, you guys would really love Scribble texture pack. Not really ONLY artists, but everyone who loves Minecraft! 🙂 I recommend this pack to everyone. Thanks to the hard work of kbel for making this pack! One of my collections of texture packs.
How to Download and Install Scribble Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install MCPatcher HD
- Open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>texturepacks
- Then download the Scribble texture pack.
- Then drag it into texturepacks folder.
* Note: you can run minecraft and then press “Mods and texturepacks” and then click Open texturepacks folder*
Have a fun time scribbling! 😛